Bus Driver Training
Malta High School Auditorium
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Malta Public Schools will be hosting a 10 hour Bus Driver Training Course for all route and activity drivers.
This training can be used to fulfill 10 hours of your 15 hour state training requirement. Bruce Kubler, a trainer and driver living in Stevensville will be conducting the training.
Registration can be done by e-mail, Patrick Sargent at (406) 390-0790 or Jane Knudsen at (406) 654-1871. Pre-Registration is appreciated the cost is $300.00 per school.
Questions can be directed to Jane Knudsen (406) 654-1871 or Patrick Sargent (406) 390-0790.
1. Up-date on the new 2017 Montana School Bus Standards (they take effect on Oct. 13th)
2. Lights on your school bus (when to use and when NOT to use)
3. Are you protected (a follow up to the Tennessee school bus crash - how could it have been prevented & could it happen here in Montana)
4. Railroad information
5. School bus evacuations
6. Driving you school bus in the winter
7. So, you think you know the law (rules & laws that school bus driver need to be aware of)
8. Drug testing, hours of service for school bus drivers
9. Student Discipline
10. First Aid/Body fluid kits (what's in them and how to use what in them)
11. What happens when (drivers are asked what would they do in different situations)
We look forward to seeing you on October 14, 2017!
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
This message was intended for '%%emailaddress%%' You have received this message because you are subscribed to '%%listname%%'
Manage Your Subscriptions