BUS DRIVER TRAINING
MALTA HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2018
Malta Public Schools will be hosting a 10-hour bus driver training course for all route and activity drivers.
This training can be used to fulfill 10 hours of your 15-hour state training requirement.
Bruce Kubler, a trainer and driver living in Stevensville will be conducting the training.
You may register by phone or email. Contact either Patrick Sargent at email@example.com or 406.390.0790 or Jane Knudsen at 406.654.1871 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct questions to either Patrick or Jane.
Pre-registration is appreciated. Cost is $200 per school.
Topics of discussion will include, but are not limited to:
1. Railroad information*
2. School Bus Evacuations* (with video, hands on, doing one with a bus)
3. Smoking up a School Bus (hands on, using a theater in-door type of smoke)
4. Mirror blind spots on a School Bus* (hands on, showing how BIG and/or small the blind spots can be)
5. Drug Testing Information*, with the NEW 2018 up-dated drugs that they are testing for
6. Driving your school bus in the Winter*
7. Sexual Predators (2 hours video)
8. Pre-trip inspections, POST Accident information*
9. Over the Counter drugs *
10. Are you a defensive driver? *
*= Meets the requirements for annual training for school bus drivers (2018 Montana School Bus Standards).
We look forward to seeing you on October 19, 2018!