Big News! Self-Service Password Reset is NOW Available
You can now reset, unlock, and change your own password for the following OPI Systems:
GEMS - Growth & Enhancement of Montana Students
Montana's Statewide education data warehouse that houses and displays education data
Allows sponsors to apply for the USDA Nutrition Programs, file claims for reimbursement, register for and track training, collaborate on Administrative Reviews, and file federal reports
DCA - Direct Certification
Matches recipients of public assistance program (SNAP, TANF & FDPIR) as well as other categorically eligible sources (Foster Care, Migrant & Homeless) to enrolled students.
DTS - Data Transport System
Facilitates the collection and exchange of students information required for Montana standard transcripts.
Now, instead of being directed to this screen:
You will see this screen:
Password Reset Steps:
2. Enter the characters in the image in the next field provided
3. Press the CONTINUE button
4. Check the associated email account (If not found, check your SPAM or JUNK folder)
5. Use the reset code provided in the email to reset your password
6. On the next screen you will be prompted to set your passowrd
That's it! You have easily reset your password.
If you are unsure of your username or need to change your email address on file, please contact the program owner at the OPI.
GEMS - OPIGEMSHelpdesk@mt.gov
MAPS - firstname.lastname@example.org
DCA - OPIDirectCert@mt.gov
DTS - OPIDataTransport@mt.gov