Please remember to do these end of year data collections before the due dates:
Due 6/16/17: End of Year Enrollment Collection: Current year wrap up and new year preparation:
- Create 2017-18 Calendars and roll students forward.
- End all 2016-17 enrollments.
- Complete 2016-17 graduate data (including missing data for "date first time in 9th grade' - see state published ad hoc)
- For detailed instructions, refer to the End of Year Collection Guide and End of Year Collection Checklsit.
Due 6/16/17: End of Year Program Participation Collection:
- Verify all student program data such as FRAM, LEP, Immigrant, Homeless, Title I, Job Corps, MT Youth ChalleNGe, Military Connected and other program counts for the 2016-17 school year.
- For detailed instructions, refer to the Program Participation Collection Guide and the Program Participation Collection Checklist.
Due 6/30/17: Average Daily Attendance (ADA) for 2016-17:
- The ADA Collection can be entered as soon as school is out! Average Daily Attendance (ADA) information is required for all students enrolled with Service Types of P: Primary or S: Partial at any time during the 16-17 school year. For each student, districts must calculate the number of days enrolled and the number of days present and enter the data in AIM/Infinite Campus. Information may be directly entered into the student’s enrollment record, or uploaded using the ADA file upload template, or automatically calculated and populated using students’ attendance records (this last option only works for those districts who use Infinite Campus to keep daily attendance).
- For detailed instructions, refer to the Average Daily Attendance Collection Guide and the Average Daily Attendance Checklist.
Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.