Update to Infinite Campus this Weekend
- Friday, December 29th, 5 p.m. (This updates to version .1745)
The completion length of time for the Infinite Campus updates has been that AIM is back online within eight hours. The OPI sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience these interruptions of access to the AIM system may cause.
The OPI is offering to call or text or email you as soon as the AIM system is available. If you would like us to contact you, please respond to this email with a request and OPI AIM staff will follow up with you to let you know as soon as the system is available for use.
You are currently on the .1741 release and we will be updating you to the .1745 release, you can find the release notes here (you will need to be logged in to the Campus Community to access the following links):
To Do’s for 1745 Release ~
- If you are a Special Education staff member, the Forms Release Notes will directly impact your area. See the Forms Release Notes for updates and enhancements.
- Several enhancements are being made to Multi-Year Academic Planning tools. Review and share this notification with counselors, administrators and other staff responsible for student graduation programs and scheduling: Multi-Year Academic Planning Updates
- In this release (SIS-109385), enhancements to Career and Technology Programs have been added to Academic Planning tools. See the release notes for more information and links to the Knowledge Base for detailed instructions.
- In an upcoming release, character limits are being enforced on messages sent via text. See the Update to SMS Text Messaging Character Limit - Upcoming Release for more information.
- Districts must re-create their FRAM 17-18 mapping(s) in the Eligibility Import Wizard. See SIS-108661 for more information.
Highlights for 1745 ~
The Student Transcript is now available in the Student Information Counseling toolset, and has been updated with a new look and enhanced functionality. Get a quick view of the student’s transcript records by school year, make quick edits, print transcript records, and upload other transcript documents from the new Master Screen. Click on the record row to view more details about a transcript record or edit a transcript record on the Detail screen, where information is organized into cards.
In-Progress grades now display on the student grades tab.
The User Account Batch Wizard has been updated to work with staff accounts. Using this tool, users can now create, enable, and disable staff user accounts en masse. The wizard also provides a way to reset passwords and to maintain user group memberships.
MT Localization Cases:Montana – Local Assignment Code and State Assignment Code Fields Added (SIS-107783)
The Local Assignment Code field has been added to the District Assignment tab. All dictionary values for the Assignment Code field have been converted and added as Local Assignment Code values. All existing values selected for the Assignment Code field have been converted to populate the Local Assignment Code field within the database.Also, the State Assignment Code field has been added at the District Assignment tab.
Article: District Assignments
Path: Census > People > District Assignments > Local Assignment Code, State Assignment Code
Montana Special Ed Updates (SIS-109709)
The Montana IEP, PSP, and OMP print formats have been updated. A new editor, Prior Written Notice, has been added to the IEP.The PWN editor has been added to the ESR (Evaluation) Format.
Article: Individual Education Plan (Montana)
Path: Student Information > Special Ed > General > Documents > Create New Plan
Montana Referral Form Update (SIS-110239)
A text box has been added to the Montana Referral form.
Article: Special Education (Montana)
Path: Student Information > Special Ed > General > Documents
Helpfull OPI AIM Website Links:
** Thank you for all that you do! Please don't hesitate to contact the OPI AIM Help Desk at 877-424-6681 or 406-444-3800, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. **Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.