Final Expenditure Reports for grants ending on September 30, 2016 are due no later than November 10, 2016.
Grant Deadlines for grants ending on September 30th:
- Last day to create amendments: September 1st
- Last day to obligate funds: September 30th
- Last day to liquidate funds: October 31st
- Final Expenditure Reports Due: November 10th
These grant projects include:
- IDEA, Part B: CSPD
- IDEA, Part B
- IDEA, Part D: MTSS
Title I, Part A, Improving Basic Programs
Title I, Part A, Schoolwide
Title I, Part C, Migrant Education
Title I, Part D, Neglected and Delinquent
Title I, Part E, Striving Readers Literacy
Title II, Part A, Improving Teacher Quality
Title II, Part B, Math Science Partnerships
Title III, English Language Acquisition
Title VI, Part B, Rural Low Income
Title X, Part C, McKinney-Vento Homeless Education
Please remember that payments can be made on Final Expenditure Reports for those who have submitted at least one cash request within the grant period. If you have not submitted a cash request over the duration of the grant period, you must submit a cash request and a Final Expenditure Report.
Instructions for completing the Final Expenditure Report:
Final Expenditure Reports are located within the Payments section of E-Grants, on the same page where users would create a cash request.
- Fill out the Accumulated Expenditures to Date column with final totals listing how funds were expended.
- Remember that E-Grants does not like special characters (dollar signs, commas, periods, or change) and the system may display an error if you attempt to use these in this column.
- If you are requesting your final payment off the Final Expenditure Report, please add the funds already received to the funds requested on this report.
- On the bottom left of the report, the “Funds On Hand” amount should reflect the amount you are requesting. EXAMPLE: If the number is negative- "($458.00)"- this is the payment OPI will be sending. If the amount is a positive number- "$458.00"- this is the refund due to the OPI.
- Select the End Period Expense Date. There is only one choice: 9/30/2016.
- Check the Final Expenditure check box on the bottom left of the page.
Please contact the appropriate federal grant accountant with questions.
Juli Tenneson 444-3408 or Leisa Blanton 444-4403