FY 2017 Application Re-Opening Until July 28, 2017
The FY 2017 Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) grant application period closed in Grants.gov on June 30, 2017. In order to allow SRSA-eligible LEAs who could not submit applications by the deadline a final opportunity to receive the grant, the Department has re-opened the FY 2017 SRSA application in Grants.gov.
Eligible LEAs that have not submitted a valid application will have until July 28, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. Washington, D.C. time to apply.
Please note that if you downloaded an application during the original application period, you MUST download and submit a new SRSA application from the re-opened application listing ID: ED-GRANTS-071417-001. You will not be able to submit an application downloaded during the original Grants.gov application period.
SRSA Application Walk-Through and Office Hours Web Seminars
Additional application walk-through web seminars will be offered on July 18 from 3:00-4:30 p.m. and July 25 1:00-2:30 p.m. These web seminars will include a 45-minute application walk-through and 45-minute "Office Hours" for attendees to ask and have their questions answered live by a program officer.
Walk-through PREREQUISITES: Because LEAs will be completing their SRSA applications during the walk-though, participants 1) should register in Grants.gov prior to the start of the seminar they plan to attend and 2) should have the following information on hand at the start of the seminar:
- Name of LEA/school district
- National Center for Educational Statistics identification number (NCES ID)
- Grantee DUNS number in G5
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- LEA physical address (Zip code must include +4. Find your Zip Code here: https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action)
- Authorizing Official
- Telephone number
- Authorizing Official Email address
- Budget Officer
- Congressional District in which the LEA is located (Find your Congressional District here: http://www.house.gov/htbin/findrep)
- GEPA Statement saved as a PDF file (See example on slide 30 here: https://www2.ed.gov/programs/reapsrsa/reap-whatleasneedtoknowinfy2017.pdf)
To register for an upcoming web seminar, click the appropriate hyperlink below:
Tuesday, July 18, from 3:00-4:30 p.m.https://educateevents1.webex.com/mw3100/mywebex/default.do?nomenu=true&siteurl=educateevents1&service=6&rnd=0.19412402548278673&main_url=https%3A%2F%2Feducateevents1.webex.com%2Fec3100%2Feventcenter%2Fevent%2FeventAction.do%3FtheAction%3Ddetail%26%26%26EMK%3D4832534b00000004f62d743ba2cad697d2759cfc8cc59b1c1704326ac022c9ee072cc2ca64f844e9%26siteurl%3Deducateevents1%26confViewID%3D66111518820844818%26encryptTicket%3DSDJTSwAAAAQ4qgNnLyoNLvIVoL-VEWkniq0Gpy_hXD3m6_84SX_xMw2%26
Tuesday, July 25, from 1:00-2:30 p.m.