Final Program Reports for ESEA Title II, Part A
Please share this message with other interested people such as Federal Program Directors, Curriculum Directors, and Coordinators of Title II, Part A Program.
Final program report forms for ESEA Title II, Part A are now available in the E-Grants system.
- Only districts who had funds available for budgeting in the Funding/Allocations page in the E-Grants system must submit a 2016-2017 final program report for ESEA Title II, Part A.
- No final program report is due if the district refused or flexed all the IIA funds or if the funds were used for a Title I Schoolwide Program.
- The reports are due by November 10, 2017, and must reflect the most recently approved 2016-2017 application or amendment.
To reach the final report:
- Log into the E-Grants system.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Menu List and click on eGrants Access / Select.
- Select the prime applicant if multiple districts appear.
- On the E-Grants Access Select page, choose 2016-17 from the Select Fiscal Year pull-down box shown below.
- This page gives you access to all grants and program reports that apply to your district for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Program Reports and create the Title II, Part A report.
The report that opens looks much like the original application. To complete the report:
- Complete the Contact Information including adding an email address at the bottom for a staff member different from the authorized representative.
- Complete the tab named Final Program Report and then submit the report.
Be sure that the responses in the report align with the latest approved 2016-2017 application or amendment.
Please submit the final report as soon as the funds are expended but not later than November 10, 2017.
Contact: Carrie Kouba
Division: Educational Opportunity and Equity
Phone: (406) 444-0794