Final program report forms for 2016-17 ESEA Title VI, Part B --- RLIS
The 2016-17 RLIS Final Program reports are available in the E-Grants system and are due no later than November 10, 2017. All districts receiving Title VI, Part B funds must submit a final program report for ESEA Title VI, Part B no matter how the funds were used.
The reports can be submitted when the funds are spent, must be received by November 10, 2017, and must reflect the most recently approved application or amendment.
To reach the final report:
- Log into the E-Grants system.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Menu List and click on eGrants Access / Select.
- Select the prime applicant if multiple districts appear.
On the E-Grants Access Select page, choose 2016-17 from the Select Fiscal Year pull-down box shown below.
- This page gives you access to all grants and program reports that apply to your district for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Program Reports and create the Title VIB –RLIS report.
The report that opens looks much like the original application. To complete the report:
- Complete the Contact Information including adding an email address at the bottom for a staff member different from the Authorized Representative.
- Complete the Use of Fundspage following the directions at the top of the page.
- If Title VIB funds were used for a Title I Schoolwide Program, submit the report.
- If Title VIB funds were used for Title VIB activities, complete the tab(s) corresponding to the use(s) selected and then submit the report.
Be sure that the responses in the report align with the latest approved application or amendment and contact me if you have questions.
Contact: Carrie Kouba
Division: Educational Opportunity and Equity
Phone: (406) 444-0794