LEA’s the U.S. Department of Education is offering webinars to help fill out your FY2018 SRSA Application. Please see the letter below and dates for you to participate. The window to apply for SRSA is February 20th- April 20th.
FY 2018 SRSA Application Webinars
As part of our technical assistance to local education agencies (LEAs) for the FY 2018 Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Grant Application, the Rural Education Achievement Program (REAP) Team will offer SRSA APPLICATION WEBINARS throughout March and April. Each webinar will be identical in format and content, and we will answer questions from participants during the presentation.
By the end of each SRSA Application Webinar, LEAs will:
- Understand the pre-application steps for the SRSA grant application
- Understand how to access the SRSA application in Grants.gov
- Know who to contact if they have technical questions about Grants.gov Workspace
- Know what information to insert into the required form fields for each SRSA application form
- Know how to submit the SRSA application
- Understand the submission confirmation process and how to track an SRSA application in Grants.gov
**A PDF of the presentation for the SRSA application webinars is attached to this email. The PDF is best viewed with Adobe version 10.0 or higher.
To register, click the hyperlink below the date for the webinar you plan to attend. Participation is capped at 650 attendees per session, so be sure to register early!Day Date Time Day Date Time
Thursday, March 8, 1-2:00 p.m. ET
Tuesday, March 13, 3-4:00 p.m. EDT
Tuesday, March 27, 3-4:00 p.m. EDT
Tuesday, April 10, 1-2:00 p.m. EDT
Tuesday, April 17, 3-4:00 p.m. EDT